Home » Ancient Posts » Microlite75 Version 1.01 (Proofreading Update) Available    
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

That's ok. I'll just copy and paste a copy of the noted changes into a doc and put it with the 1.00. I have my print server down (trying to work out converting to Linux) so I'll watch for the 1.02 and hopefully be back up to printing status by then.

You've done a damn fine job on this project and I am inspired every day by the quality of your work and your strength of character concerning the challenges in your personal life. My thoughts are with you and yours as we each fight our battles on the tabletop that helps us to fight the battles in a daily lives.

On a side note have you considered sending anything for the OSR booth at GenCon this year? Details here:


I'm psyched and hoping to have something ready myself and M75 deserves to be there.


AD&D Grognard: I'm sorry to say that I did not keep track of which pages were changed. It doesn't help that I did a search and replace to find and fix all the "vs" and "/level" locations. I've tried generating a list by comparing the old files with the new, but either I'm not doing it right (I'm not yet mastered Word 2010 as I came from Word 2003) or I there really were changes on every non-blank page.


(it ate my post…KHAN!!! 🙂

I had posted if it would be possible to get the page numbers for the changes. I always print and punch M75 and it would be great to replace just those pages with the changes.