Microlite74 Companion 3 More Option Rules Beta 1 Available for Free Download
I’ve released a beta copy of Microlite74 3.0 Companion 3: More Option Rules today. This second book of optional rules for Microlite74 includes a large number of completely independent optional rules designed for GMs to go through and add rules they like and which fit their campaign. No one campaign is likely to use all of these rules.
There are optional rules for:
* Optional stats: Sanity and Luck
* Many optional races, including orcs, goblins, dragonborn, orges, shifters, catfolk, pixies, and many more.
* Many optional classes: Witches, necromancers, delvers, witch-hunters, sages, swashbucklers, rogues, and many more
* Experimental classes: Superheroes, psychics, acrobats, priests, and ascetics
* Optional rules for race as class
* Experimental class options for standard classes
* Specialist Priests
* Character Monsters
* Spell Spheres (a limited form of free-form magic)
* Simple rules for magic item creation
* Material Components for spells
* Feats of Strength and Skill, Shield Walls, Climbing on Enemies, Mounted Combat
* Action-Type Initiative
* Unusual Weapon rules
* Special effects for critical hits and misses
* Prime Requisite Experience Bonuses
* Additional Spells for conjurers, necromancers, shaman asetics, thaumaturges, and witches.
* Many additional monsters
* Traps, Natural Hazards, and Diseases
You can download a copy of Microlite74 3.0 Companion 3: More Option Rules from Mediafire. It’s a 30 page PDF file (about 500K to download.
Download Microlite74 3.0 Companion 3: More Option Rules Beta 1
Comments on these rules are welcome, either in this post or on our message board.
Please enjoy these rules, but remember that they are NOT yet in final form.