- Download 3721
- File Size 133.47 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 15, 2022
- Last Updated May 15, 2022
Microlite2020 Core Rules
Microlite2020 is a revision/major variant of Microlite20, released in 2020. Changes from standard Microlite20 include:
- Archmage Engine-style Backgrounds (think player selected very broad skills) replace the four standard Microlite20 skills.
- Classes are slightly restructured with each class having three class abilities.
- Hit points are split into Wound Points and Hit Points. While this mirrors the Strength and Hit points system of Microlite20, it greatly simplifies playing spellcasters as they no longer need to record which hit points were used to cast spells and which were lost from damage.
The core rules are 4 pages, including the OGL.