- Download 3098
- File Size 590.46 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 5, 2022
- Last Updated May 15, 2022
Microlite74 Companion I: Optional Rules
Microlite74 Companion I: Optional Rules contains a large number of optional rules a GM may elect to include in a Microlite74 campaign. Each optional rules section is independent and can be included or excluded on its own. Most optional rules are usable with any of the three versions of Microlite74: Basic, Standard, or Extended.
This book includes optional rules for:
- Stats, races, classes, class Abilities, advantages and disadvantages
- Traditional saving rolls, skills and talents
- Metamagic, ritual magic, counterspells, weird science, fire-and-forget magic
- Combat stunts, armor for all classes, weapon damage by class, minis and battlemats
- Action points, fame, sanity, aspects
- Psionics, spirits (combat, powers, and binding)
- Fixed level campaigns, science fantasy, and more
Microlite74 games are trimmed-down miniature versions of the Primary Fantasy SRD rules designed to be quick and easy to play, especially when compared to modern incarnations of the game. The goal of Microlite74 games is to recreate the style and feel of that very first (“0e”) fantasy roleplaying game published back in 1974 without giving up all of the clearer mechanics of modern D20-based versions.